• Admission to the full conference programme.
• All meals during the conference at the Hotel Koldingfjord.
• Accommodation for four nights at the Hotel Koldingfjord.
• Excursion on Wednesday afternoon to the museum of modern art and furniture, Trapholt, with guided tours and coffee and cake.
• Conference dinner in the Great Hall at Koldinghus (transportation included) with entertainment before the dinner.
Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing to the SSVM 2017 Conference Secretariat. Cancellations postmarked before 30th of April 2017 will be refunded deducting a handling fee of 300 DKK per participant. After 30th of April 2017, registration fees are non-refundable.
NB! If, for reasons beyond the control of the organisers, the conference is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses incurred by the conference.
Individuals requiring an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa are kindly asked to contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that official letters of invitation can only be given to individuals who have registered and paid the registration fee for the conference. All requests will be considered individually.